Head Type: Hex Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Zinc Yellow
Screw Sizes: 12-14×20
Self-drilling hex head screw for fastening through mild steel in metal brackets, components, steel sections and assemblies. This screw is an all-rounder with countless applications in the steel construction field, however the coarse thread has a slightly faster install than its fine thread counterpart leading it to have fast installation characteristics. The flanged hex head lends to high pull-out strength and available in both zinc and galvanised coating making them perfect for internal and external applications. ICCONS self drilling hex head screw has a hardened steel point (tek point), and coarse thread enabling the screw to drill and tap its own thread, without the need to pre-drill (please see screw self drilling capacities).
- Fast and easy installation
- Coarse thread for fast install
- Available in zinc, class 3 and 4 galvanised finish, perfect for internal or external applications
- High pull-out loads
- No pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
- Ideal for fastening steel brackets, metal components, steel sections and assemblies
- Perfect for countless applications in the steel construction field
- Suitable for both internal and external applications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.