Head Type: Hex Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Class 4 Galv
Screw Sizes: 12-24×32
Self drilling hex head screw with a 5 series drill point and an EPDM sealing washer (aka series 500) for drilling through up to 12mm mild steel in metal brackets, components, steel sections and assemblies where a rubber seal is required. The flanged hex head lends to high pull-out strength. Available in class 4 galvanised finish making them perfect for internal, external applications. ICCONS 5 series (series 500) self drilling hex head screw has a hardened steel point, and fine thread enabling the screw to drill and tap its own thread, without the need to pre-drill (please see screw self drilling capacities).
- EPDM sealing washer
- for fastening steel up to 12mm thick
- Easy installation
- Fine thread for better adjustment capabilities
- Available in class 4 galvanised finish, perfect for internal and external affected applications
- High pull-out loads
- No pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
- Ideal for fastening steel brackets, metal components, steel sections and assemblies where a rubber seal is required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.