Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Stainless Steel
Screw Sizes: M6x18
- Truss Fixing
A self drilling pancake head (aka truss head) screw designed for steel frame construction and rectification. The flat, low-profile head is ideal for steel frame construction as it allows plasterboard and other sheeting to sit even and prevent bulging. The self drilling point (aka tek point) enables the tip to drill easily, eliminating the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities). This specialised screw is equipped with a self-locking head to minimised screw movement, sharp self drilling (tek) point and a engineered class 3 galvanised coating to ensure the quickest screw install and minimise steel frame movement.
- Self drilling (tek) tip eliminates the need for pre-drilling
- Self-locking head to secure screw in place and prevent frame movement
- Pancake (truss) head provides a clean, flat finish
- Engineered class 3 galvanised finish for the quickest install and strong corrosion resistance
- Ideal for steel frame construction and rectifications
- Flush head makes screw ideal for self drilling applications where plasterboard or sheeting is to be laid on top of the fixing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.