Head Type: Mush Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: 304 Stainless Steel
Screw Sizes: 12-14×38
Self drilling mushroom head screws are ideal for fixing to steel where a neat / architectural finish is required. This screw is perfect in fixing panelling, signs, brackets and various steel components to steel frame sections where a clean, aesthetic look is required. ICCONS self drilling mushroom head screw is bi-metal which incorporates a hardened steel point (tek point) for efficient drilling into steel with a 304 stainless steel shank and hex head for corrosion resistance (please see screw self drilling capacities).
- Aesthetic low profile mushroom head
- Available in stainless steel 304 - perfect for internal or external applications
- Hardened steel point enables the screw to tap and drill its own thread
- Eliminates the need for pre drilling
- Ideal for fixing stainless steel sheeting to steel
- Suitable for fixing panelling, signs, brackets and various stainless steel steel components to steel frame sections where a clean, aesthetic look is required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.