Head Type: Decking Screws
Point Type: Type 17
Screw Sizes: 9-9×53
Trim head decking screw with countersinking ribs for the cleanest, most discrete deck finish. A sleek trim head, class 4 galvanised, ribbed countersunk head, square drive for non-wobble installs and an aggressive cutting thread make for a serious decking screw for a discrete and clean deck finish. Suitable in both softwood and hardwood and available in 53mm to accommodate most deck board thicknesses. Ideal for both internal and external applications.
- Class 4 galvanisation, ideal for external use
- More affordable than stainless steel variants
- Aesthetic trim, ribbed head for embedment ease and a discrete finish
- Square drive for positive non-wobble installs
- Suitable for hardwood or softwood
- for fixing deck boards to hardwood or softwood
- Internal or external use
- for applications requiring a clean and discrete deck finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.