A coarse thread countersunk head screw designed to suit a variety of applications such as fixing to timber or thin steel to timber substrates where a flush finish is required. The Type 17 point is a sharp, fluted point offering great timber penetration and drive when accompanied by a coarse biting thread, ultimately allowing for a quicker and cleaner install. Available in zinc yellow and class 3 galvanised finish for internal and external applications.
- Dual action twin low friction spin bearings
- Suitable for impact drivers or drill drivers
- Engineered O-ring to protect the work surface
- Adjusting collet for various countersink depths
- 3 x long-life countersinking blades
- Hex Key tool and replaceable pilot bits
- Designed for decking and general woodworking applications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.