$27.33 – $57.77
Head Type: Button Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Class 3 Galv
A coarse thread self drilling button head designed for a range of applications such as fixing light sheeting and cladding that require a flat head underside to allow for greater bearing on the surface material. The fine thread allows for a slightly faster install, whilst the self drilling point (aka tek point) eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities). The No. 2 Philips drive accompanied by the button head provides a capable screw with an aesthetic finish. Available in zinc yellow and class 3 galvanised finish, making this screw perfect for internal and external applications.
- Self drilling point (aka tek point) eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities)
- Fine thread allows for quicker installation
- Button head allows for greater bearing on surface
- Aesthetic finish
- Available in a Zinc Yellow or Class 3 galvanised finish - perfect for internal and external applications
- Perfect for light sheeting or cladding applications that require a greater bearing on the surface material
12, 16, 20, 25, 32
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.