Head Type: Hex Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Class 3 Galv
Screw Sizes: 12-11×40
Batten Stars are a self-drilling universal point screw for fastening metal roofing battens to steel purlins up to 1.9mm alternatively can be used to fasten to timber roof trusses. This screw is perfect in steel roof and floor truss construction. Universal self drilling point enables the tip to drill through light gauge mild steel and timber alike. The flanged hex head lends to high pull-out strength and a class 3 galvanised coating results in strong corrosion resistance.
- Universal point for fastening into steel or timber
- Available in Class 3 galvanised finish, perfect for external applications
- High pull-out loads
- No pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
- Ideal for fastening metal roofing battens to steel or timber
- Perfect for floor truss construction
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.