Head Type: Hex Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: Class 4 Galv
Screw Sizes: 14-13×57
ICCONS Self Drilling Cyclonic is your screw of choice for roofing in cyclone effected areas. This premium class 4 self driller comes with a 6 Star EPDM sealing washer and pressure plate assembly. ICCONS range of Cyclonix® Screws have been specially engineered and proven suitable for Australia’s most severe cyclonic regions. All screws have undergone extensive and fully independent testing by The University of Adelaide (EngtEST) and shown to meet or exceed all current relevant Australian Standards for both strength and serviceability. ICCONS Cyclonic screws ensure you have a technically sound screw with superior performance and corrosion resistance. Now APPROVED and REFERENCED IN THE NT DEEMED TO COMPLY MANUAL (DTCM), for more information, please visit; www.ntlis.nt.gov.au/deemedtocomply/ and type in ICCONS in the manuafacturer field.
- Exceeds all current Australian Standards
- Tested and Approved by The University of Adelaide (EngtEST)
- 6 star EPDM sealing washer and pressure plate assembly
- Class 4 galvanised coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Independently tested
- Roofing in cyclonic regions
- Self drilling (tek point) tip is ideal for fixing into steel battens or purlins|• APPROVED and REFERENCED IN THE NT DEEMED TO COMPLY MANUAL (DTCM).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.