Head Type: Needle Point Head
Screw Type: Zinc Yellow
Screw Sizes: 10-16×16
Needle Point Flat Head screws are ideal for fixing into thin steel where a discrete finish is required. The needle point tip aids in piercing the surface material, eliminating the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities) and saving time during install. Often used in steel frame construction where the flathead eliminates bulging under plasterboard. Available in both zinc yellow and class 3 galvanisation, making them perfect from non-corrosive and corrosive environemnts alike.
- Flat head for discrete finish
- Needle point tip helps reduce the need to pre-drill
- Flathead minimises bulgng under sheeting
- Available is both Zinc Yellow and Class 3 galvanisation - perfect for internal and external applications
- Often used in steel frame construction where the flathead eliminates bulging under plasterboard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.