Head Type: Wafer Head
Point Type: Self Drilling
Screw Type: 304 Stainless Steel
Screw Sizes: 10-16×25
Self drilling wafer head screws are designed for a range of applications such as thin sheeting to steel where an aesthetic, low profile finish is required. The self drilling tip (tek point) eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities) combined with a coarse thread lends to a rapid fastening process. Available in zinc yellow and class 3 galvanised finish for internal and external applications.
- Wafer head allows for a low profile finish
- Self drilling tip eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
- Available in a Zinc Yellow and Class 3 galvanised finish for internal and external applications
- Designed for fixing thin sheeting to steel
- Perfect for applications that require a low profile finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.