We offer a 30 DAY RETURNS policy. If for any reason you’ve changed your mind after your purchase or you require a different size product, we’re happy to work with you to return the item. It is important to follow the guidelines below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of the purchase date of the item/s that you intend to return. The item must then be returned within 14 days following this notification
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition in the packaging it was sent in (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item/s are NOT used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back.
- That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- We suggest that any returns are sent via tracked postal service as we cannot accept any responsibility for items which do not arrive back with us. No refund of any type will be given should the returned item not arrive at our warehouse.
- A refund will be processed within 24hrs after receiving the item (s) back at our warehouse.
- Shipping costs and payment fees (paypal, eway etc) will be only be refunded if the error is ours.
- An item classified as a Special buy ins or has been made to order are not returnable.
- Returns for goods over $250 will not be accepted for refund without pre approval from Bolt and Nut Australia in writing. Delivery freight costs plus a handling charge of 10% will be applied.
All goods must be returned to the following address:
Ultimate Tools & Fasteners Pty Ltd
Unit 13, 53-57 Link Drive
Yatala, QLD 4207
We do not offer exchange, if you want to change an item you purchased, return it to us for a refund and re-order the item you require.
Wrong Order Received
Mistakes can and do happen, picking and packing fasteners is a “hands on process” which requires an “excellent eye for detail” along with good discipline. We pick, pack and send hundreds of orders a day and do have processes in place to try to reduce errors but unfortunately mistakes happen. If your order arrives and it is incorrect, firstly please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, invoice number, what the issue is along with photos. Please Note: We cannot process any claim without photos emailed to us.
We will act quickly and do everything we can to resolve the problem. Alternatively, call us on 07 3807 9757.
When “wrong order received” are resent we will resend via the same shipping method the original order was sent e.g if the item was sent as Aust Post Letter Delivery (Without tracking), we will resend as Aust Post Letter Delivery (Without tracking). If a buyer request this to be upgraded it is at the buyer’s expense.
Items arrived late
Items that arrive 3 days after the estimated timeframe we quote are classified late can be returned but at your cost, once goods are back and have been checked a refund will be issued. Refer to our 30 DAY RETURNS policy above. A restocking fee will not apply.
Items never arrived
If they are deemed lost or it is now 30 business days since we despatched your order will either be resent via the same shipping method or refunded. If a buyer request the resend to be upgraded it is at the buyer’s expense.
We only sell product made to Australian or International standards; our product is sourced from only local suppliers with in-house quality control and strict systems in place. If you believe the product you have received is faulty please contact us immediately. We require images of the faulty product and a description of what the problem is. Email us at email@example.com